Ads 468 X 60

My Custom Tables

WordPress – My Custom Tables | CodeCanyon


My Custom Tables his title this type of WordPress/Utilities This time I will review,made by rabartu, WordPress/Utilities is sold at a price of $12 in themeforest.

My Custom Tables - CodeCanyon Item for Sale

custom // plugin // tables // wordpress tables //





















Created22 August 13
Last Update22 August 13
High ResolutionNo
Files IncludedJavaScript JS, HTML, CSS, PHP




With this plugin you can customize your wordpress tables in an amazing way, apply custom styles to each cell and used to display almost any type of content.



Related produck This user:rabartu


Our Metro Sidebar - CodeCanyon Item for Sale Our Money Exchange - CodeCanyon Item for Sale







More items by rabartu


0 comments:

Post a Comment