Ads 468 X 60

My Login

PHP Scripts – My Login | CodeCanyon


My Login his title this type of PHPScripts/Miscellaneous This time I will review,made by klerith, PHPScripts/Miscellaneous is sold at a price of $9 in themeforest.

My Login - CodeCanyon Item for Sale

authentification // forgot // form // jquery // login // pass // password // php // responsive // user // username //





























Created10 November 13
Last Update10 November 13
Compatible BrowsersIE8, IE9, IE10, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome
Software VersionPHP 5.0 – 5.2, PHP 5.3, PHP 5.4, PHP 5.5
High ResolutionYes
Files IncludedJavaScript JS, HTML, CSS, PHP

More Info…My Login ..



Item Description


My login is a login system for your website or project


Main Features


- Easy to set up.

– Password recovery method via email

– Password recovery simple and beautiful.

– Strong mailing service with PHPMailer

– Easy way to change the language.

– Easy to change the screen values and links.

– Icons included

– Cross browser support.

– Responsiveness.

– The background is generated from a small wallpaper via code.



Related produck This user:klerith


My Message - CodeCanyon Item for Sale Metro Tooltip - CodeCanyon Item for Sale Crystal Notifications - CodeCanyon Item for Sale Metro Modal - CodeCanyon Item for Sale Autumn Leaf - CodeCanyon Item for Sale Mountain Notification xtra - CodeCanyon Item for Sale Dock Menu - CodeCanyon Item for Sale


More items by klerith


0 comments:

Post a Comment