Ads 468 X 60

Simple Text Lower Third (Corporate)


Hi folks!


This is my new Simple Text Lower Third!


Simple, minimal and clear. You can show text, logo, image or video.


Features:



  • 11 different Elements.

  • After Effects CS4 or above.

  • Video Tutorial Included (02:20 min).

  • Full HD Resolution (1920×1080).

  • No pluggins needed.

  • Very easy to customize.

  • You can change de colors with one click.


  • Free Font: Open Sans and Open Sans Condensed


    The image and music are not included.


    If you like the music, you can find it here:


    Yellow Sport by MeGustaMusic


    If you have any questions please mail-me.


    I wish you like… And if you like it, please rate!


    IMPORTANT


    This work is entirely my own. All visual design, animation, development, layout and assets of this product are of my own creation.

    If you have any questions about this, please contact me for additional details.


    Video on Preview:


    CV Juan Carlos Vélez part1 by Juan Carlos Vélez


    All videos used in the preview are authorized for use under Creative Commons License.





0 comments:

Post a Comment